Merli is designer, illustrator and author. He is the head of Merli Design, a graphic designs company for editorial, cultural and promotional projects.
Merli.Design develops projects for various companies: Bosch, Votorantim, Rhodia, SESC and also graphic designs and illustrations for publishers (Saraiva, Atual, Larousse, SESI-SP, Positivo and Melhoramentos).
Merli is a member of Sib - Sociedade dos Ilustradores do Brasil (Brazilian Illustrators Society) and he is also a LEAG (Local Expert Agency Group) member.
Merli is the illustrator and the author of children's books published by Editora Melhoramentos. The picture books about ecological use are successful in Brazil.
Bicho-Pau, Bicho-Folha (Walking Stick, Walking Leaf), by Carolina Carneiro and Merli, published by SESI-SP Editora.
• IllustraBrasil!10, Senac – São Paulo – SP – Brasil – 2013
• Traços do Blues, SESC SCS, São Caetano do Sul – SP – Brasil – 2012
• IllustraBrasil!9, Senac – São Paulo – SP – Brasil – 2012
• IlustraBrazil, The Foundry Gallery – Sahnagay – China – 2011
• IllustraBrasil!8, Matilha Cultural – São Paulo – SP – 2010
• FLU - Festa Literária de Uberaba - Uberaba - MG - 2014
• LIGAÇÃO - Literatura Infantojuvenil, Games e Artes em Ação - Taubaté - SP - 2013
• Caminhos da Leitura - Atibaia - SP - 2012